Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Monday, August 30, 2010

National Day

2 more hours gonna be..
31Aug2010
Malaysia Nati
onal Day : )

I love fireworks..
actually my brother planning to bring me go and watch later..
but...too lazy to go
..
heehee : P

Tmr onwards..
it's SCHOOL HOL
IDAYS!..
for 2 weeks..not very long..
but have to be satisfied...
cos need to wait quite long for anoth
er holiday to come ...
So.. the 1st day of Holiday
..
im going outdoor shooting..
haha...8 o'clock in the MORNING!!..hahaha
Cant sleep until the sunset~
hahaha :D

Today...
surprisingly i went jogging by myself..
hahaha...Its a miracle ..
Not bad..is a good start..
this holiday..im on diet
: )
jiayou ~~~

here are some of the photos taken on Sat :)
Carmen-my cousin & me

Here is the lil monter- Brayden..
he's cute right!! :)
lil Brayden and his Daddy& Mummy :)

thats all for today..
c ya ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment