Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Photography

I My Pentax Baby
heehee...tomorrow going for shooting..
soo excited...although still feeling abit not well..
but..i still wanna go :P
shu shu shu..fever please go way:)




im eating panadol almost EVERYDAY!!
OMG..its gonna kill me..
i know is bad for my health..but I've no choice..
if i dont eat..i will remain fever...
and i hate it...
i wanna be health!!..
I'll get well soon!! :)

Today i've been so "Guai"
heehee...for the whole day..i stay in my room...
didn't even step out of my house..
muahaha...Good Girl ya~
I've always been a good girl anyway~


This is me and my Baby:)
Big Head Joey:P


Nowaday many people get sick easily..
soo...People!!...take care& Drink more Water!!...
eat more Vitamins..more Fruitss!!..and more Vege~
Take care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment