Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Omg...im schedule is so full!!..
but im very happy with it...
Finally...feeling better after resting at home 2 days!! 
Went to school today..
and i realized my plant in my office are dying!! 
OMG!!...poor little plant..
i think i haven't water it for one month..
heehee...is all my fault!! Sorry..

38more days is gonna be my Birthday!!
next Saturday 23rd i plan to go and take my undang test!!!..
hope that i can pass!! Please!!~~
and Sunday the 24th...i going for a Photography Competition..
this is the 1st time entering a photography competition..
so nervous...surely alots of "PRO" there..
soo...im just planning to go for experiences only..
heehee...hope tat can get something back : D

I wanted this Camera so much!!
Canon Ixus 130!!...><
my birthday coming soon..so you know wat to do lahh~~
just joking..=='''


today i read an article about a 8 years old girl..
omg she's so brave...but she is no longer on the earth...
here is the story of her..."我來過.我很乖"...so touch!!
Read it...if u can read Chinese!! 

I wanna watch this movie so much!!
童眼 : ) Finally is on the cinema now!!
Who dare to watch with me??...heehee..

6 comments:

  1. My birthday also coming sooooooooooon!!
    Hahas, should think of what i wish to have as well:P
    And the IXUS 120 IS is the one im using now eh!
    Quite nice:)) haha:D
    I feel like going to watch that movie. But still considering>< Cuz i think i cant stand of ghost type of horror==

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen: heehee..YEAH!!!...Happy Birthday~~ i wanna watch it so much!!!haha...my friend all very scared..hahha dun dare to watch~~~~....heehee...i like the ixus 130!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nugget: i wan go watch~~~belum watch~~ wan go mah??

    ReplyDelete