Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Baby

December 29...
the last three days of 2010..
going to 2011!!..
hope that 2011 is gonna be a fruitful and wonderful year!!
Please!!..let it be a good year please!~~

28th December

Went out with my baby :)
this is the 1st time my baby drove me around town ~
We went to Cs to have breakfast and movie...
 and next we went to Ksl 
 Bubble Tea with baby
After tat ...went and make a new specs..
this is how it looks like.. :)

so great to have her to company me...
we have been best friend for 3 years..
For 3 years..we never quarrel before at all...
Really Cherish this special friendship with her :)
 She's hot and Pretty..She's intelligent
 although she's not very tall...
But she's CUTE!!...hahaha
love her very much...
Through this 3 years.. i had learn alot from her..
She help me when i feel helpless..
She company me..when i feel lonely..
BABE I LOVE YOU!!
Kindly Press the like button above
If you like it :)

1 comment: