Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas!! 
today is the 24th of December..
time really flies..
Going to start school soon ><
some of my friend already graduate..
and i'm still studying...
feel soo sad..how i wish im graduating this year..
but is impossible...next year maybe??...
gonna work really hard next year!!..

Christmas Eve?...
Izit gonna be a boring night??...
Only 4 for us celebrating together~
anybody wanna join???...
heehee...
I wanna wish everyone..
MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
hope all of you will have a wonderful and safety Christmas~!..

For soo long i didnt update my blog..><
now only i realized...
Most of the time..i was found shopping with my sister..
I sleep with her..Breakfast,Lunch,and Dinner with her..
Shopping also with her~
most of my holiday spent with her!!..hahaha
thankyou my beloved sister for company me~
but soon she's going back to aus...
im gonna be alone soon...><'''...
Merry Xmas!! :D
tats all for today!~
will update very soon~~heehee

No comments:

Post a Comment