Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011!!

2011
Happy New Year to all my beloved Friends and Family :)
2011 Its gonna be a GOOD YEAR!!!

31/12/2010
celebrate my new year in the "car"..
listening 97.6 FM
Heeheee....Everywhere JAM!!!...
seriously hate Jam..==
After tat..we escape from the jam..
and went Serene Park..to play the sky lanterns

This is mine...
full of wishes...Reply my wish ASAP kay!! :D..
Took alot of pics there..
a new year celebration without load music and alcohol..
haha...but enjoy it larh..
Huat AR!!! :D...
Still in the Crazy mood..



30/12/2010
went to my baby's house :)
 when we're together...
we can laugh and talk nonstop
 We'll go very crazy...and do alots of silly things..
This is my Baby..
and i love her very much!!:D
Baby..HAPPY NEW YEAR!!



 monday...school starts...
OMG...Nightmare!!..
i wan more holidays please!! 
I wan my holidays to be longer!!!
I dun wan to wake up soo early in the morning...
T^T....
My new specs!!~
new year new specs!! :DD

I'm 18 this year..OMG..
18??!? sounds so wired..hahaha





新的一年要活的跟精彩..
活的跟快樂幸福!!!..
該長大了..要變得跟成熟..
跟堅強!!!加油!! :DD


If you like this post..
please kindly press the like button above : )

No comments:

Post a Comment