Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happiness

I'm a very lucky girl :)
I'm really a very lucky girl..
I have a very lovely and happy Family!!..
Even though.. everyone is busying with their own thing..
but we really love each other very much!!..
we care about each other...once in awhile we have a small gathering..


and this is my Family!!!...heeheee...
Aunties Uncles Cousins~~~haha...
what a wonderful family...
maybe we should go and take a family photo together?...
Everytime when we're gather together...
sure there will be alot of laughter...!! XD..
i miss you guys so much!!!~~~~

Here are all my lovely friends!!

 this picture taken v long time ago( Vivian, Me,Zoe)

 Taken at Australia!!...really enjoy studying there!!..
really having fun with all my friends!!!
 Having dinner...Chatting..blablabla...although is just a simple dinner...
but really love it :)
at last my best friend!! VIVIAN!!!...
(Dun try to hurt her!!..If not i'll hunt u down!!)
And of course cant forget about HANNAH AND SUMIN!!!..
u love you guys v much too!!..


我真覺得的我很幸福!! XD

Recently i'm busying with my school work..
Really need to work v HARD!!!...
JIAYOU!!!....





if you like this post...please kindly press the like button above :)


No comments:

Post a Comment