Shhh...it's a secret..Welcome to Joey Chucky's Blog ♥♥

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November

Holiday!! :DD
I love holidays very much!!
But this holiday is so short...
Can i have more holidays?? :))
5 more days left..
Its gonna be my Bday!! 
Hope tat i'd have a wonderful birthday...
me and my lovely friends are planning to have dinner together 
on sunday...we're planning to go for indian food.. :DD
Not sure whether izit nice..
 Any other places to suggets??
This few days...
i was sick..and was very busy..
so cant do much editing for my cousin's wedding photos
Sorry ><

 Beautiful Jennie Che :DD
she looks so different on that day like a Cinderella!!~



 So call "兄弟"
First time seeing 兄弟wearing jersey during wedding?
cool right?? :DD

Ladies in my family :DD
 me and my beloved Cousin : )) Carmen aka Yuxuan

 From the left side
Yuxin, Little monster Brayden, Me,Carmen and Jia xin :DD


at last...this is me :DD





Today is a Public holiday!!~
Hari Raya Haji
I cleaned my room today!!~~
Except for my cupboard :P

soo clean and tidy right?? :DD 
heehee...And went Cs with
Chris,Abel,and Olivia!!
Hope tat i'll get well soon!! :DD



more photos will be upload soo :DD
stay tuned!!~


If you like this post..
please press the "like" button on top!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment